[digikam] Some questions

Himanshu Shekhar himanshushekharb16 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 04:13:03 GMT 2017

Hello
Sorry for the late activity, due to ongoing exams.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:44 PM Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
wrote:

> KDE Neon sound more adapted as well...
>
> I'll switch by next week, once my exams are over.

I tried to figure out the source of bugs you mentioned from bugzilla. I had
some further questions.

* How can I build Digikam with online upload to imgur/google etc. support?
The cmakelists file had no specific option to enable kipi plugins.

* Where are the source files which deal with the cloud upload part? I
managed to find the plugin in utilities/kdesupport/kipi.

* The bugs mentioned at
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=ImgurExport&list_id=1426179&product=kipiplugins&query_format=advanced
are
filed under kipi plugins.
Does the fix has to be applied on digikam or on the side of kipi plugins?

* Can you please guide me to some documentation about the location and
relation between source files which deal with this section, or where I have
to work on to integrate O2? Just a basic idea.
--

Regards

Himanshu Shekhar

https://github.com/himanshub16/