digiKam no longer on Jekins?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Jun 28 23:28:33 BST 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 5:33 AM, Gilles Caulier
<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ben,

Hi Gilles,

> The current Jenkins is broken due to Exiv2 dependency. digiKam now
> require at lease last 0.26 which introduce more than 200 bugfixes
> after 2 years of development. Please update Exiv2 on CI computers...

I'm aware of that. Note that you are building on an openSUSE
Tumbleweed image, which is a *rolling* distribution and therefore
quite up to date so this is quite an aggressive requirement.
I raised this with the SUSE packagers yesterday.

As a general rule (as agreed with the wider community) you are
required to give 2 weeks notice of system dependency bumps.

> Best
>
> Gilles Caulier

Regards,
Ben