digiKam no longer on Jekins?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:50:12 BST 2017

Hi Veaceslav,

This is a good question. Nobody touch Jenkins settings from here. All
is managed by KDE admin.

There is no reason to not see digiKam on Jenkins. It's certainly an
error somewhere...

I recommend to contact KDE admin through KDE Phabricator. There is a
way to report a dysfunction like this. An "admin task" must be open
(not a simple task). It's here :

https://phabricator.kde.org/

Best