License of common\libkipiplugins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:33:55 BST 2017

Hi,

libkipiplugins is a private library. It's not public. There is no plan
to render this lib as public, because it's not the goal of this part.

You can re-use this code on your QML implementation. There is no plan
to extend QML port. C++ is enough to maintain.

All patches must be submited to your bugzilla entry. This is the right place.