[digikam] [Bug 374725] Thumbnail is incorrect for one MOV file, shows an unrelated jpg

Geoff King bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sun Jan 8 00:35:18 GMT 2017


--- Comment #2 from Geoff King <gsking1 at gmail.com> ---
Thanks. This solved my problem.  I did the Maintenance options and checked Scan
for New Items and Rebuild Thumbnails.  
However,  during the maintenance digikam locked up (I waited several minutes)
and I eventually killed it using Mac's Force Quit.

Upon re-starting digikam the thumbnails started re-populating and were correct.
 It all seems okay now.

So my problem is fixed, but I did encounter another potential issue with the
maintenance locking up the program and requiring a restart of digikam.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

More information about the Digikam-devel mailing list