Release 5.8.0 before Christmas ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 22:33:06 GMT 2017

I tried to contact Nicolas to build the tarball release while this week
end, but he is not available by mail or IRC, probably in vacancy.

I'm not at home for Christmas until 27 December. I go back again in French
Alps for end of year, and i'm back in 2 January.

I will try to prepare the release announcement while my first travel (to
Paris), in the way to build the tarball myself, tag git, build all bundles,
and post files in Phabricator for publication in download area. This want
mean a possible publication just before the end of year.

Note : there is not an unique script to build the tarball. There are many
to run to checkout right code, chechout translations, and documentation.
The tarball must be cleaned of all git admin files too. I will try to write
a synthesis to follow at release time.