Too many open DB connections

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:01:13 GMT 2017

Maik,

My first test, done in my lead computer with 32Gb of RAM and 8 cores do not
report a special dysfunction. The memory allocation is normal, and no time
latency while processing with face recognition.  But this have been already
the case before. I processed more that 150.000 files in 45 mn.

I will now play with a VM and less memory.