Retirement of Reviewboard - Transition to Phabricator

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Aug 24 20:33:43 BST 2017

On 25/08/2017 5:41 AM, "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

El dijous, 24 d’agost de 2017, a les 21:07:49 CEST, Ben Cooksley va
escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> The following is Sysadmin's suggested plan for the retirement of
> Reviewboard now that Phabricator is fully up and running for hosting
> of code reviews.
>
> Phase 1: Commences September 2: All repositories are closed for
> accepting new reviews on Reviewboard. A notice is added to the top of
> the main page indicating that reviews should now be done on
> Phabricator.
>
> Phase 2: Commences September 16: Login to Reviewboard is disabled, and
> final backups are taken. A static copy of Reviewboard is generated and
> published online, and the software itself is taken down.

Does this mean i can still see:
 * Diffs
 * emails of the people that made those diffs

Diffs should definitely be - as long as they're not broken due to the issue
I noted.

As you wouldn't be able to access them currently there is no change in that
regard.

In terms of email addresses this will only be the case if Reviewboard
displays them publicly. Their username will still be shown though which we
can lookup on Identity.

Regards,
Ben

After phase 2?