RESIZE plugin bug

bauerpa pavel.bauer at email.cz
Mon Oct 31 07:05:20 GMT 2016

Hello,

Digikam *resize* plugin generate zero file size if huge count resized.

After resizing photos ( 2050 pcs. sum. ) Digikam start generate zero
size file from 73. count .
I didn't repeat this because lost a lot of changes/images :-((

system:  Kubuntu 16.10  | KDE 4:16.04.3-0ubuntu2
digikam:  4.14.0  ( dev 4.14.22 )
                 all params in default except /use original filename =
yes | overwrite automaticaly=yes | multiprocessor=yes |  jpeg quality=80//
///
I know, this is not so much info, but I have anything more.
Let mi know if more needed.

regs.
Pavel