[digikam] [Bug 373100] New: Deleting duplicate image in "Find duplicates" removes all other found duplicates
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Wed Nov 30 07:21:20 GMT 2016
Bug ID: 373100
Summary: Deleting duplicate image in "Find duplicates" removes
all other found duplicates
Assignee: digikam-devel at kde.org
Reporter: kristian.hermann.karl at gmail.com
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 102537
When removing a duplicate image, all other found duplicates are removed.
1) Create a folder 'bug_test'.
2) In folder 'bug_test', put some images in there. (I used these:
3) In folder 'bug_test', create another folder called 'dupes'. Copy some images
from step 2) and put them into 'bug_test'.
4) Start digikam in folder 'bug_test': 'digikam --database-directory .'
5) Add folder 'bug_test' as a collection.
6) Open view 'Fuzzy'
7) In tab 'Duplicates' do 'Update fingerprints'.
8) Set 'Similarity range:' to from 100% to 100%.
9) Click button 'Find duplicates'
10) When done, select the first pair of duplicates in the list to the left.
11) Delete one of the duplicate in the view to the right.
The selected image to be deleted, was deleted. The pair of duplicates in the
list to the left is removed from the list of duplicates.
The selected image to be deleted, was deleted. But, all items in the list to
the left was removed. The list of duplicates was cleared.
I compiled from sources. Source is the master branch latest commit from core:
I tested this on an Linux KDE Neon desktop machine.
This was perpahs a wall of text, so I added a screenshot as well :-)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel