[Digikam-devel] Looking for new list moderator

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 02:00:15 BST 2016

Hey guys,

as my KDE time is getting more and more limited, I'm trying
to pass on some of my responsibilities to others.

So I'd like to pass on my list moderation hat of this mailing list
to someone else. It's basically just opening the web interface
everyday, reading the emails caught in the filter and deciding
what to do. There's about 2-10 spam emails every day and from
time to time a legit message.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll give you the
details. If noone steps up, I'll have to leave the moderation to
KDE sysadmin, which won't be as effective (if at all). So please
consider stepping up to this community service :)

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer