[Digikam-devel] Icons within digikam not visible

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 19:23:37 GMT 2016

It's caused by a missing package. Sorry but I can't remember exactly
which one and it took me ages to work it out. It may have been gtk2-engines
Running a KDE application on top of Gnome lets some things slip through
the cracks. The icon support fails to get the current theme and always
falls back to hicolor which is missing the necessary icons.

Andrew