[Digikam-devel] "Regarding Akademy 2016 at QtCon (Berlin)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:42:53 BST 2016

Hi all,

I would to organize the next developers reunion to Berlin, in September
2016, while Akademy planed with QtCon event.

https://akademy.kde.org/
https://qtcon.org/

Akademy start on Friday 2nd of September 2016.

Swati has alreay ask to Akademy team to talk about Mysql project. Perhaps
Omar can do the same about RedEyes tools.

We need to take a decision quickly. Students need an European visa to ask
in Embassy to come in Europe. A letter about the venue is required to
justify the trip in Europe. I already written this paper in 2015 and 2014,
so it's not a problem. European visa can take a while, so don't waste time.

Who can be involved about this event :

Me
Marcel,
Maik,
Mohamed,
Swati,
Omar

And perhaps other people that i need to contact by mail.

I waiting your feedback in this mailing list.

Thanks in advance