[Digikam-devel] Digikam and export by mail

Paulux nvlplx at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 12 16:11:58 BST 2016

Hello,

Congratulations for the 5.0.0 release !

Unfortunately, I found a bug : when you want to export pictures by mail, and choose to adjust picture parameters (size, quality, etc), the new mail created doesn't contain any pictures attached.
When you don't use automatic picture adjustment (pictures remain in native size and format), the mail has the pictures attached.

That is quite anoying, because this function is the more I use.

System :
Archlinux 64 bit, up to date
Plasma 5.7
Qt 5.7