[Digikam-devel] unresponsive while scanning for new items

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 06:43:41 BST 2016

The thumb database file store wavelets compressed image (thumbnails) in a
table. If file is corrupted for a specific reason, you can remove it, and
it will be recreated automatically. There is no extra properties stored in
this database.

I just take time to recreate it. That all.

Try to rename this file in the way tp force re-creation, and look the
result.