[Digikam-devel] Query

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:57:52 BST 2016

Do you take a look in DBSCHEMA.ODS document in core/project/documents,
which define database tables and structures ?

It must be detailled. If not, Marcel can explain better than me.

Note : I recommend to maintain and fix this document, following all missing
information not registered in and that you have discovered while your
project. This document is very important for the future.

For ex, the tables of Face database are not registered in this document.
The details of this tables are defined here :

https://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdegraphics-apidocs/libs/libkface/src/html/index.html