[Digikam-devel] digiKam translations in l10n-kf5

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Sep 22 17:06:45 BST 2015

Hi,
many thanks for the detailed list, really helpful. I have one question:

On Tuesday 22 of September 2015 18:57:58 Alexander Potashev wrote:
>     3. These files from l10n-kde4/messages should be merged into
> l10n-kf5/.../extragear-graphics/digikam.po:
>
>         kdegraphics/libkgeomap.po
>         extragear-graphics/kipiplugin_acquireimages.po
>         extragear-graphics/kipiplugin_dngconverter.po
>         extragear-graphics/kipiplugin_metadataedit.po
>         extragear-graphics/kipiplugin_gpssync.po
>         kdegraphics/libkexiv2.po (this file should also be kept
> standalone as mentioned above)

libkgeomap is released as a separate library; why are the same messages needed
inside digikam?

Also, libkexiv2, why should it be keep separate for now? Is it temporary? Or
will the copy inside digikam be removed? (I hope the latter).

Ciao
--
Luigi