[Digikam-devel] Building on Ubuntu Wily (was Re: [Digikam-users] Mysql/MariaDb database expert needs...)

Richard Mortimer richm+digikam at oldelvet.org.uk
Mon Nov 23 10:42:12 GMT 2015

Hi,

On 22/11/2015 17:30, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Any progress here ?
Yes. I got it compiled but ran out of time before weekend commitments
kicked in.

> Did you compile digiKAm with Mysql cmake option turned on ?
Yes. That was auto-detected and the configuration reported that it was
building with it.

Digikam will now start up but it is not finding image resources and
other similar files etc. I suspect it is because I tried to install in a
standalone directory. so I'm planning to rebuild for a normal install
and will try again at lunchtime.

Regards

Richard