[Digikam-devel] Questionable commit to digikam's frameworks branch?

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:49:03 GMT 2015

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> On 15 Mar 2015, at 19:35 , Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > The moderation passwords have changed so I couldn't process it sooner,
> > sorry about that. Should be all good now :)
>
> short time no see. :)
>
> You’re moderating this list?

Yeah, at some point in the past I got annoyed with the volume of spam
coming through that I volunteered to moderate it. It's been so long ago
that now I simply consider it as part of an every day morning routine :)

(In case anyone is wondering, there is about 2-10 spam mails stuck
in the moderation queue every day).

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer