[Digikam-devel] Questionable commit to digikam's frameworks branch?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Mar 15 17:49:19 GMT 2015

Hi digikam devs,

in discussion with Veaceslav it became obvious that I better subscribe to
this list, as I might have committed something which isn’t really correct.

Teemu, could you check whether my below commit to Baloo’s CMakeLists.txt
is okay or not?

Thanks in advance.

Greets,
Marko

P.S.: There are still two posts of mine in the ML’s pipeline which need
      to be let go through, which is why I CC'ed the ML admin as well.

Begin forwarded message: