[Digikam-devel] digiKam and QtCreator

Veaceslav Munteanu veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:43:04 BST 2015

digiKam run from QtCreator misses some icons, but also give errors like this...

libkexiv2: DateTime => Exif.Photo.DateTimeOriginal =>
QDateTime(2014-07-07 00:01:06.000 CEST Qt::TimeSpec(LocalTime))

digikam.metadata: Exif color-space tag is sRGB. Using default sRGB ICC profile.

digikam.dimg: Searching ICC profile from data directory with relative
path: "libkdcraw/profiles/srgb-d65.icm"

digikam.dimg: The bundled profile "libkdcraw/profiles/srgb-d65.icm"
cannot be found. Check your installation.

digikam.dimg: Cannot open workspace color profile
"/usr/share/libkdcraw/profiles/srgb-d65.icm"

[...]

digikam.general: Stacked View Mode : 0

[...]

digikam.general: Stacked View Mode : 1

[...]

libkgeomap: ----

digikam.general: No DB action defined for "changeImageInformation" !
Implementation missing for this database type.

digikam.general: Attempt to execute null action

[...]

libkdcraw: Cancel Main Thread

libkdcraw: Cancel Main Thread

libkdcraw: Cancel Main Thread

libkdcraw: Cancel Main Thread

QThreadStorage: Thread 0x3a9b870 exited after QThreadStorage 9 destroyed