[Digikam-devel] Version checking for KF5CalendarCore and KF5AkonadiContact in bootstrap.linux seems wrong.

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Wed Dec 16 20:53:13 GMT 2015

On 16/12/2015 21:45, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> I other words, i set the kdepim* release ID in digiKam cmake accordingly
> with git repository value that i found in frameworks. It's possible that
> all change in the future. The 4.82.0 is typically an ID under
> development not yet finalized with for 5.x. Probably KF5::kdepim package
> is outdated in Debian.

4.82.0 is the version that comes with 15.08.2 as delivered upstream but
that is still not integrated into frameworks

And what is puzzling me is on one side:

find_package(KF5 ${KF5_MIN_VERSION}
              OPTIONAL_COMPONENTS
              Archive      # for FlashExport
              ThreadWeaver # for Panorama
              CalendarCore # for Calendar
)

with the KF5_MIN_VERSION equal to 5.1.0

and on the other side:

PRINT_OPTIONAL_LIBRARY_STATUS("libkcalcore"
"https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/pim/kcalcore"
"(version >= 4.81.0)"                 "Kipi-plugins
will be compiled without libkcalcore support."     KF5CalendarCore_FOUND)

I have 4.82.0 on my system and appart the failing check, if I set a
version number > 5.1.0 all is fine at leat at compil level.

-- eric