[Digikam-devel] digiKam Software Collection 5.0.0-beta2 is out...

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:58:41 GMT 2015

For anyone interested. I'm working on packages for Ubuntu 15.10 (wily) of
Digikam 5 beta 2 (will not be provided for ubuntu 14.04) . Just having some
problem to solve about how to have both Digikam 4.14 packages installed
together with optional Digikam 5 beta 2 packafes without giving conflicts
between packages. Hope to have them on my PPA sometime during this week.

/Philip