[Digikam-devel] Question regarding two 8 months old RRs

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:46:26 BST 2015

> Hi Gilles,
>
> On 05 Apr 2015, at 09:39 , Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why to use 2 toos where one is enough. Bugzilla do the stuff to host
>> patches to review. I don't see advantage to use RB instead Bugzilla
>> for that.
>
> there is an advantage in RB’s ease of use for reviewing. :)

For developers who want to review, no. A patch attached to bugzilla
entry is enough.

>> In other words, RB break the rules instead to help.
>
> Does it, really? I think it could be seen as a nice addition, perhaps, no?

No. 2 tools to manage want mean more time to pass to use it. All must
be hosted in the same tool.

Don't forget : opensource is done on free time... and time is
PRECIOUS. So no time to lost in this world...

Gilles Caulier