[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 4.4.0 is out...

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:08:10 BST 2014

Hi,

I have now tested digiKam 4.4.0 (and 4.3.0) and I still have the
problems with resizing images. E.g. zoom is broken after resize and
before/after comparison of refocus on images set to 100%, after
resize, generates weird results. If I set the image to fit to window
it seems to work allright though. I'm used to do sharpening zoomed in
though.

This is on a new laptop running openSUSE Factory (13.2 RC). By this I
now have the same problem on three different machines.

This is allways reproducible.

I can see this in the output:
Object::connect: No such signal Digikam::ImageRegionWidget::signalResized()

Don't know if that is important though.

It's really sad that I can't use anything newer than 3.5.0 as I can
see there have been improvements in performance.

/Anders