[Digikam-devel] [digikam] [Bug 341268] New: Digikam freeze each time I select a photograph in a collection
pascal_auge at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 21:01:27 GMT 2014
Bug ID: 341268
Summary: Digikam freeze each time I select a photograph in a
Platform: MS Windows
OS: MS Windows
Assignee: digikam-devel at kde.org
Reporter: pascal_auge at msn.com
The problem appears after I filled information about description, tags and
geolocation for approximately 30 photographs. I have to kill and restart
Digikam. Much more information is available in "Steps to Reproduce" below.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Digikam 4.5.0 in french language
2. Create a collection of thousands of raw and jpeg photographs taken with an
EOS 5d camera (28200 .CR2 and .JPG files in my case)
3. Select a directory containing test photographs in this collection (250 .CR2
and .JPG files in my case)
4. Fill the following information for 29 .JPG files : captions (a description
of each photograph), tags (one to three tags per photograph) and geolocations
(e.g. 50.359584, 7.604821 using the Image/Geolocation menu)
5. Close Digikam
6. Run Digikam
7. Digikam freeze each time I select a JPG photograph. I have to restart the
I noticed that GPS information in the JPEG file Windows properties is not as
expected. When I fill latitude 50.359584 and lontitude 7.604821. The GPS
Windows properties are respectively "50; 21; 24.502340000006413" and "7; 36;
17.355599999999072". It could be the problem.
My configuration is 64 bits Windows 8.1 in french configuration.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel