[Digikam-devel] deleteIdentity

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Jul 13 13:21:08 BST 2014

Am Samstag, 12. Juli 2014, 12:25:05 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> Marcel,
>
> I just analyzed recognition.db file with sqlitebrowser and add small
> tables description in libkface Mainpage.dox :
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/libs/libkface/repository/revisio
> ns/master/entry/libkface/Mainpage.dox
>
> Please review. there are 2 tables where i don't know exactly the role
>
> : OpenCVLBPHRecognizer and

This table currently will have only one entry, there is only one recognizer.
But the db in theory supports to have multiple recognizers, possibly with
different settings. Or with training data from different sources, or different
subsets of training data.

> OpenTLDData

-> was used by the TLD algorithm which was removed, because it never worked