[Digikam-devel] libkface database maintenance

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Wed Jul 2 17:39:30 BST 2014

Hi Gilles, hi list!

working on my face recognition implementation, I have a question concerning
database maintenance.

If I understand it correctly, I can change identities via the
setIdentityAttributes function and wipe an identity's training data with
clearTraining (or all training data with clearAllTraining).

But what about deleting an identity? When an identity's training data is
deleted, the identity as such still resides in the database!

Yours, Tobias