[Digikam-devel] [digikam] [Bug 331194] New: Trailing white spaces in camera model name
romain.pub at laposte.net
Sun Feb 16 16:59:54 GMT 2014
Bug ID: 331194
Summary: Trailing white spaces in camera model name
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
Assignee: digikam-devel at kde.org
Reporter: romain.pub at laposte.net
I tried to use Focal analysing script and it generated 2 pages for my Pentax
K-x and 2 pages for my Samsung NX1000.
After searching why, I discovered that some photos have camera model "K-x" and
some others have model "K-x " (with trailing spaces). The same for "NX1000"
and "NX1000 ".
Maybe Digikam should remove trailing and leading spaces before registering
fields in database.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open "advanced search" dialog
2. Reset search options
3. In "Model" field, type "K-x" and press the "Try" button
4. Result contains about 1000 photos
5. Now, type "K-x " (one trailing space) in "Model" field and press the "Try"
6. Result contains about 150 photos
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel