[Digikam-devel] [digikam] [Bug 330943] New: new lens not detected
cousinmarc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 07:56:52 GMT 2014
Bug ID: 330943
Summary: new lens not detected
Platform: Archlinux Packages
Assignee: digikam-devel at kde.org
Reporter: cousinmarc at gmail.com
I've been working with the lensfun project to add the 18-55 Fuji X lens. I
cannot get digikam to detect it (it works with the lensfun gimp plugin).
- Putting the xml file (attached) into .local/share/lensfun
- Putting it in /usr/share/lensfun
- Importing the full database from the svn version of lensfun (/.configure
--prefix=/usr;make install data)
None of these work. Selecting my camera or any of its family (XE1,Xpro1, XE2…)
doesn't display the lens. I only get the 4 generic lenses.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import the lens xml file
2. Try to correct (image editor, enhance, lens/autocorrection)
3. Select Fujifim, XE1, the lens isn't displayed
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel