[Digikam-devel] contributing to digikam

GAURAV Agrawal gauravagrawal03jan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 10:57:04 GMT 2014

Hello,

I am a student of computer science and engineering in my 2nd year in
DA-IICT,Gandhinagar.

I have some knowledge of C++ and qt programming and want to participate in
Google Summer Of Code-2014 by contributing to digikam.Please if anyone
could guide me to the links from where I should download source code,start
building it and solve some bugs,that would be really great.
Also ,I tried to find some junior jobs related to digikam but there were
none.
I have never really solved a bug before.please help me so that I can get
started with open source and bug fixing.

Thanks,

Gaurav