[Digikam-devel] frequent crash Digikam 3.5.0

ivo imklerk at hetnet.nl
Sat Aug 16 13:59:37 BST 2014

I have used Digikam 3.0.0 for years without experiencing problems.

Since one week now, I  have upgraded UBUNTU 12.04 to Ubuntu 14.04.

With the upgrade came automatic upgrade to Digikam 3.5.0.

As of that upgrade I experience frequent crashes of Digikam.

Crash happens always when changeing from one image to another.
Makes no difference if I change image file by mouse or by keyboard.

Any suggestion as to what I can do to avoid the crashes?

Thanks you for your attentioin.

Ivo M. de klerk (translator of the Digikam handbook English to Dutch)