[Digikam-devel] [digikam] [Bug 333929] New: Batch manager : target ICC profile is common to all queues
romain.pub at laposte.net
Sat Apr 26 18:19:55 BST 2014
Bug ID: 333929
Summary: Batch manager : target ICC profile is common to all
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
Component: Batch Queue Manager
Assignee: digikam-devel at kde.org
Reporter: romain.pub at laposte.net
In the batch queue manager, the destination profile for the ICC profile
converter cannot be different from one queue to another.
It is not loaded either when using saved workflows
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Batch queue manager
2. Add ICC convert tool
3. In "Icc Convert", select "Convert to Adobe RGB (1998)" for example
4. Create a new Queue
5. Add ICC convert tool
6. In "Icc Convert", select "Convert to Apple RGB" for example
7. Switch to Queue #1
ICC Convert is configured for "Apple RGB"
ICC Convert should be configured for "Adobe RGB (1998)"
I created a workflow that converts photos for web publishing :
* First, it resizes the photo to 1024 pixels
* Second, it convert ICC profile to sRGB
Then I saved this workflow and closed digikam.
Later, I loaded this workflow again :
* Resize tool was configured for 1024 pixels : OK
* ICC Convert was configured for "Adobe RGB (1998)" !!!
However "queue.xml" contains the following lines :
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel