[Digikam-devel] Batch Queue Manager

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:06:08 GMT 2013

2013/10/31 Yuri Samoilenko <kinnalru at gmail.com>:
> OK, thank you for answers. I understand the dificulity and complexity of
> maintanence integrated(reusable) sollutions. I have using kipi import/export
> plugins in other application(gwenview) often, and I hope I have growth(in
> expirience) enough to help The Open Source community.

And you are welcome.

If you want to help us to develop and maintain code seriously, i
recommend you to take a developer account to KDE git repository. This
depend how you want to contribute.

Note that opensource is so far the best way to learn computer science
technology. I know the subject. I'm teacher in a computer science
engineer school in France (my 2nd job, look details to my G+ account).

What's your skill exactly ?

Best