[Digikam-devel] [digikam] [Bug 327827] New: Some pictures not visible in digikam
nicofo at tuxfamily.org
Tue Nov 19 19:24:12 GMT 2013
Bug ID: 327827
Summary: Some pictures not visible in digikam
Platform: Fedora RPMs
Assignee: digikam-devel at kde.org
Reporter: nicofo at tuxfamily.org
I use a test directory where I copy some pictures from my collection.
Strangely, all the pictures from that directory appear in digikam except 2 that
have disappeared from the digikam view !
It is not possible to make them reappear, even if I copy these files into
another directory of my collection.
What can cause an image not to be displayed in digikam ??
- the concerned images are copies from others from my collection where they do
not appear neither (-> all copies of these 2 pictures are invisible)
- the pictures are 'normal' jpg files. I have tried using digikam from another
user (=clean profile) -> the pictures all well present => it seems there is a
problem in my profile but what ??
- I have had a look into digikam4.db -> the invisible pictures are well present
'normally' in the pictures table. So: what can cause that they are not
displayed in digikam ?
- I have moved, copied, renamed these 2 pictures -> no effect
- Launching digikam from konsole -> I don't see any particular message.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Digikam-devel