[Digikam-devel] Fwd: IXUS 255 HS working on digicam

marc marc.vanlandeghem at telenet.be
Mon Nov 11 11:35:28 GMT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	IXUS 255 HS working on digicam
Date: 	Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:24:36 +0100
From: 	marc <marc.vanlandeghem at telenet.be>
To: 	digikam_devel at kde.org

Hi,

I have a new camera CANON IXUS 255 HS.
It is not listed in libgphoto 2.5.2
But it works when connected to a USB-port: USB Imaging Interface.
In Digicam version 1.30, -> Import  -> Cameras -> Add camera manually ->
detect automatically -> result is :Camera USB PTP Class Camera.
So I can download the pictures from my camera to Digicam. I happy with
this !!

Just to let you know.

Greetings,

Marc
Belgium

--
Operating System: Mandriva Linux, Kantoorsuite: Open Office, Browser:Firefox, E-mail: Thunderbird