[Digikam-devel] kipi-plugins problem

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 17:39:17 BST 2013

Hi,
   When I tried make in digikam-software-compilation/extra/libkipi and
digikam-software-compilation/extra/kipi-plugins it runs fine but when I
tried cmake . -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix`
in  digikam-software-compilation/extra/ I get foll. error:
http://paste.kde.org/754754/

Any help.

Thanks