[Digikam-devel] Professional PCBs and PCBA Source

Mr. Tim tim at best-pcb.com
Tue Mar 26 14:57:59 GMT 2013

Dear Friends,

I am Mr. Tim, I'd like to introduce our company, hope not to bother you !

Since FullyGold Holdings was establish more than 8 years, Shenzhen City, specializing in producing small-lot and medium-lot orders. Our areas of expertise included the supply double-layer to Multi-layer PCBs ( 2-28 layers), FPC (1-4 layers), FR4 Spacer, Metal Core PCBs and EMS.  We had 4 own factories and 5 cooperative companies, unified management and standardizing technology compliance with UL and ISO9001 standards.

If you are looking a more reliable and well-established supplier for PCBs and PCBA Products now, that is us!  Our goal is help clients to ------ Gain Time!  Reduce Costs!  Increase Efficiency!  Raise Profitability!  .......

We can provide best price, high-quality and delivery goods on time !!!

For further information, please fell free to contact us at any time. Here is our company website : www.flxpcb.com.cn

I am assuring you that your requirements will have our very best and prompt attention.

Best regards,
Mr. Tim

Fully Gold International Holdings Limited
TEL : (+86)755- 2767 9274
FAX : (+86)755- 2917 2247
E-Mail : tim at best-pcb.com
Website : www.flxpcb.com.cn

P Please kindly keep this email for your urgent needs, and consider the environment before printing this e-mail .