[Digikam-devel] [digikam] [Bug 316747] New: Error on database schema creation

jree2kx at gmail.com jree2kx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:51:30 GMT 2013


            Bug ID: 316747
           Summary: Error on database schema creation
    Classification: Unclassified
           Product: digikam
           Version: 3.1.0
          Platform: Archlinux Packages
                OS: Linux
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: Database
          Assignee: digikam-devel at kde.org
          Reporter: jree2kx at gmail.com

I have never been able to get digikam to work with an external mysql database.
I have been trying since 2.9.0. I have a user set-up named "kdeuser" and have
with all privileges on the 2 databases I set up for digikam "digikam" &
"thumbnails". The user I configured works just fine with the akonadi and amarok
databases. I have tried migrating and just setting the db in settings. Both
fail. Digikam does create some tables before it errors out. I have searched for
a solution for about 2 months and waited for updates before filing a bug

Reproducible: Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1.  migrate to external mysql db
Actual Results:  
i7-Arch ~ $ digikam
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is still in
use, all queries will cease to work.
digikam(6168)/digikam (core): DBVersion not available! Giving up schema
[0x265ec28] main services discovery error: no suitable services discovery

Expected Results:  
database should have been populated

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

More information about the Digikam-devel mailing list