[Digikam-devel] problem in patch for assigned bug

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:17:35 GMT 2013

Hello,
    I don't understand the why this problem has arisen I cloned the code
and am assigned a bug so I worked on it and got it correct according to
me.It was to add Tip of the day so inside digikam/tips I added tip like
other tips but when I used the foll commands:bootstrap.local,make,make
install and run digikam to see the changes but it does not show the
changes, am i making any mistake in compiling it. It should work since I
saw main file where tooltips are added and they are added from digikam/tips
location only.

Also, while trying to submit a patch I wanted to make diff file but when i
used 'git diff' command to show the changes,it doesn't show the changes.I
don't know why, i have tried it before and it does.
So any help would be nice.
I am assigned 'keyboard tagging' bug on this link:
http://community.kde.org/Digikam/GSoC2013#Small_Projects_to_Introduce_Students
and I have added tool tip for same

Thanks