[Digikam-devel] regarding my assigned bug

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:18:13 GMT 2013

Hello,
     I tried to add tip of day for my assigned tag in
digikam-software-compilation/core/data/Tips.html then I build digikam again
using bootstrap.local,make,make install and tried to see if tip I added was
visible in tip of day after running digikam but I was not able to see the
tip I added.
Plz tell whether I am testing it correctly or not and also let me know if
that tip is to be added somewhere also which might be problem.

Thanks