[Digikam-devel] digiKam Crashes

Rod Lockwood rodlockwood at provide.net
Mon Mar 11 22:20:48 GMT 2013

digiKam started crashing as soon as I started to configure it after
opening the application for the first time. I opened it again and it
crashed again as soon as I clicked to add content. It crashed when I was
reporting the bug automatically and when I opted to just restart without
sending a bug report. It even crashed when I clicked on the link to report
the bugs from the help menu.

I haven’t used the program and all it does is crash. Also, your bug report
link (https://bugs.kde.org/) appears to be either offline or dead. All I
get is an error page.

--
Sincerely,