[Digikam-devel] regarding my assigned bug

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 05:14:01 GMT 2013

Hello,
    It's long time since any body has replied to what should I do with the
bug I have been assigned.I have already tested it and told about
suggestions and problem in my previous mails and problems were even
clarified so what should I do with this bug.Or should I start to search for
other bug  in bugs list and try solving it.

I have been assigned keyboard tagging improvement bug on this link:
http://community.kde.org/Digikam/GSoC2013#Small_Projects_to_Introduce_Students

Thanks