[Digikam-devel] query about bugs and testing successful

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:12:05 GMT 2013

Hello,
    I was able to test the patch.It worked fine.Also it focuses on tree
view in right sidebar as you already mentioned Gilles.Also in menubar Tag
in digikam there is no shortcut option seen.In other words it's a cached
keyboard shortcut not visible to users.I also had a question Markus:I had 2
previous tags panda and panda kung fu, until 4th word panda kung fu was the
first option then when it reached 5th word panda became the first option
and then after 5th word panda kung fu became first option.Shouldn't first
option be panda until 5th word if it is sorted and then panda kung fu.

Yes it's better than previously available option in which whole word had to
be typed and is a good feature which every user would like and this feature
should be added.Also shortcut made visible is different topic and could be
implemnted differently but this sort of auto-completion feature is must.

Also,tell what should I try to do with this patch.

Thanks