[Digikam-devel] error establishing local environment digikam

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:38:38 GMT 2013

Hello,
  I was trying to build local environment for testing digikam so I used
cmd:./bootstrap.local and then make. While using make it gives foll. error:

In file included from
/home/saurabh/digikam-software-compilation/extra/kipi-plugins/ipodexport/plugin_ipodexport.cpp:49:0:
/home/saurabh/digikam-software-compilation/extra/kipi-plugins/ipodexport/uploaddialog.h:52:23:
fatal error: gpod/itdb.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: ***
[extra/kipi-plugins/ipodexport/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_ipodexport.dir/plugin_ipodexport.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: ***
[extra/kipi-plugins/ipodexport/CMakeFiles/kipiplugin_ipodexport.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I had used make before without using ./bootstrap.local and make was
completed correctly but now it shows error.So can anybody help how do I get
the files asked by compiler.

Thanks