[Digikam-devel] imqur-digikam-kqoauth

Marius Orcsik marius.orcsik at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:16:58 BST 2013

Hi Sulabh, I'm not anywhere near a computer I'm afraid. I'll be able
to help starting with the 17th of this month. Cheers,

--
/mariusOn 04.06.2013 14:59 Saurabh Patel wrote:
Hi,
I tried with qmake PREFIX=/usr,make,sudo make install but it didin't
work.I also had set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/saurabh/Downloads/kQOAuth/lib during
installation but still not getting detected by digikam

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Martin Klapetek