[Digikam-devel] imqur-digikam-kqoauth

Saurabh Patel saurabhpatel7717 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 10:03:20 BST 2013

Hi,
   I recently installed kqoauth and successfully got an example of twitter
which comes with it running but when I use digikam there is no option for
authentication in imgur-digikam.While using cmake it shows in dependencies
list that:QtKOAuth not found.

Can you tell me what's the problem so I can get it working.

I installed kqoauth by qmake,make,sudo make install as told kqoauth
developers but it is not being detected by digikam

Thanks