[Digikam-devel] Interested in contributing for digiKam

Akshay Ratan akshay_ratan at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 17:20:02 GMT 2013

Hello everyone,
                     I was a Summer of KDE 2012 student in accessibility...I worked on KMouseTool Bugs. I want to contribute to digiKam. This had been my first priority even when I was looking into getting in the this awesome KDE community but unfortunately I could not work upon it and got another project to work. I use digiKam software and I am a big fan of photography and all too...I have successfully built digiKam source code from scratch using git on my Kubuntu...Since I was involved with a KDE project before I have a fair knowledge of Qt,KDE conventions,build,make files etc. I am proficient in C++,C and Java languages and even have a basic knowledge of Python.Please help me out in getting involved in solving some bug or in a existing/ongoing project of digiKam ?
 My full CV/Resume can be viewed here--  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/107169565/CV_updated.pdf
My blog:: www.akshaycode.blogspot.com
Looking forward for help !
Thanks,Akshay RatanIRC NICK:: akshay_r