[Digikam-devel] current git compile fixes on OS X

Benjamin Girault benjamin.girault at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:59:02 GMT 2013

Hi,

2013/1/11 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:

> 2013/1/10 <bkn at ithryn.net>
>>
>>  * digikam-sc/extra/kipi-plugins/CMakeLists.txt
>>     -    IF(FLEX_FOUND AND BISON_FOUND)
>>     +    IF(FLEX_FOUND AND BISON_FOUND AND FLEX_TARGET AND BISON_TARGET)
>>

>> The last change is needed because the cmake modules installed through
>> MacPorts must be a little old so the FLEX_TARGET and BISON_TARGET marcos
>> are
>> not defined whereas the FLEX_FOUND and BISON_FOUND are defined; so cmake
>> will
>> eventually fail when trying to use FLEX_TAGET and BISON_TARGET marcos.
>>

> This is the recent changes for Panorama tools does by Benjamin Girault. I
> will CC him to review it (i'm not sure that he is in this ML)

I am receiving emails from the ml digikam-dev.

About the CMakeLists.txt, it looks like a bug in FindFLEX.cmake and
FindBISON.cmake on MacOS. My opinion is that this patch is safe.

One question though: which version of cmake are you using? This is
important because the two previous files are installed by cmake.

Best,

--
Benjamin.