[Digikam-devel] digiKam registered as new project for Coverity SCAN

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:09:10 GMT 2013

To all developers who want to take a look to reports, In SCAN web
interface, go to Left Sidebar and select :

- Issues/All Newly Detected : to show all traces generated from my last
import. This include closed and not yet closed entries (636 files).
- Issues/ All Untriaged : to show pending issues which need to be reviewed
(151 files)

I already make a big triage including false alarms, real fixes, and 3rd
party entries to ignore (as lib as PGF or lqr for ex).

I plan to generated automatically a new report all week-end using a script.

Gilles Caulier